[Namron] heraldric question

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 05:32:12 PST 2006

> Is there anyone out there with knowledge and a willingness to answer a few
> heraldry questions?  I have been trying to get answers for 4 months, and the
> only one that answered did her best, but she was not sure.  And the regular
> channels do not seem to be working.
>
> please let me know if you can help off-list.  no point in useing the
> bandwidth for a public discussion.
>
> thanx
>
> joy
>
> radei

If it's a question about bureaucracy or the College of Heralds, then I
agree...keep it off list.  Baron Ulf is a good person to start with...he's
worked with the College in several different capacities, and he knows how to
make things happen.

If it's a question about how to create a name or a device, or you have ideas
and want to know if they would work or not, why not discuss them here?
We're an educational group...maybe people will learn from the discussion.

(Compared to some of the other things we talk about on here, something
that's actually related to the Society and its activities is a good idea.)

Care, Bubba