[Namron] Reopening ' The Name-a-Pook ' Competition

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:47:30 PST 2006

Greetings unto the Members of the Barony of Namron (and surrounding Cantons
and Collegiums),

I am reopening ' The Name-a-Pook ' Competition.  Anyone wishing to name a
Pooky mat submit a name / documentation / and personal info.

1. All entries will be admissible until I find one I like.
2. All entries should be mindful of the phonetic inferences established by '
Puhka Lovr '.
3. All entries would be highly appreciated.
4. The entry I prefer ( after passing the college of heralds ) will be
proclaimed the winning entry.
4. The winning entry will be taken as MY Society Name.

The person submitting the winning entry will be awarded universal wordfame
for naming the Magical, Mythical, Mystical, Pooky Creature.  A gift of
extravagant largesse will also be awarded.

I look forward to working with the contestants as is needed.  Please email
ME in regards to any questions.

May the best submitter WIN !!!

He who is temporarily referred to as,

PoOoky

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Puhka Lovr's University of Empathy and Learning Center
of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"