[Namron] heraldric question

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:26:47 PST 2006

my health has been bad the last few months.  I have made it to pop twice
since aug.

Had been sending the questions e-mail.  based on what skaargard<sp>
hearald told me<was not sure, but thought there might be a problem> I
discarded that idea and have been working on another.

Hopefully I will make pop on 04 jan 2006.  can talk with you about it
then.

joy

radei