[Namron] Looking for directions for Pop...And Garb Fairy Found!

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 06:53:40 PST 2006

Greetings All!

I was wondering if anyone would be able to supply me with directions to this
evenings Populace?  I'm driving in from OKC (Taking I-35 of course) and don't
know where anything is in Norman (And I stress Anything!)....I get lost almost
every time I visit Namron.  (Just ask Ace...he can tell you!)

Also, I wanted to announce that I found my wonderful Garb Fairy!  Her
Excellency Baroness Margarite wonderfully volunteered to help me with my garb and
enlarging issues.  She was the first to volunteer, so I accepted her gracious
offer immediately.  Thank You so much to Her!

The only reason I announce this (Besides my extreme thankfulness!) is so I
don't have too many more offers for the help at this point in time.  I always
hate turning someone down when they offer to help.  I don't like to seem
ungrateful, so I wanted to let others know.  But, sincerely, thank you so much to
those others who offered help, or had planned on it!  Your offers are greatly
appreciated!

Yours in the Dream!

Ailis Mareoun Haddock
(Previously, Aelesia Of Warwick)