[Namron] Looking for directions for Pop...And Garb Fairy Found!

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Jan 17 07:03:29 PST 2006

To get to Andrews Park (which is where pop meeting is to be held
tonight), take the Main Street exit and head east.  After you pass the
High School, and Hobby Lobby, you will turn left (north) on Webster,
which is approximately 2 blocks past Hobby Lobby.  I believe there is a
sign there (a small one) for the Norman Library.  If you reach the
railroad tracks, you've gone too far.  Take the next left and turn back
west on Gray.  Turn right after the library.  The park is just past the
library parking lot on the right.  The meeting will be in the fieldstone
building between the amphitheater and the playground.

Hope to see you there,

Annabelle