[Namron] illumination of THE~DREAM

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:14:12 PST 2006

Pookums,

Thank you for going and "reprezentin".  I wanted to
go, but Bjorn was too tuckered out.  It seems that
Michaella had a game and was too tired to attend the
meeting as well that night.  :0(.  Perhaps next time

I always enjoy reprezentin' Namron. I am very proud to be a member of this
Barony. Namron is iMo the most tolerant Barony. As evidence I point out the
fact that all of you allow ME to play here.

As to next time, one of the many things that was voted upon at the meeting I
attended was to hold the meetings in Chickasha on thursdays at 5:00pm.

I hope to see all of you often. Pooky sightings this week are planned for
tonight's populace meeting and  Kingdom Chroniclers parchment licking party
. If I was aware of more things happenin, I'd attend them as well. (Still
wanna do moo manor's funtime).

What else is happening this month? I might find out tonight at Populace.

Chickasha thursdays 5:00pm. Come and bask in the interest of new people. I
find it exciting, refreshing, and hope-full. 5:00pm is too early in the
afternoon for ME to carry the torch of familiarity with the SCA to them.
Will you be the next among us to Illuminate their DREAM  ?!?

{.... then with a lack of clarity ....  I slowly fade, back into the mists
.... of imagination .... }

I was thinking of signing My post, but that hardly seems necessary ...
lololol.

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"