[Namron] Moving is done !!

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 16:13:26 PST 2006

To All the Knowne World and especially the Baronies of Namron and Weisenfeuer,

  It is with a Very Happy Heart that I Publically want to thank our moving helpers from Last weekend ,(in no certain order) Lord Pookie the Benevolent and helpful,Lady Annabelle the Lovely, her husband Lord Angus(sp?) and there son alan...We also had a friend from mundane world to loan us the use of him and his pickup truck also!!

  I know that without the help from all of these Wonderful people, we would not have gotten the big items moved......

Lord Galiwyn
Journeyman Chirurgeon

A Lover, not a Fighter.
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.