[Namron] Inventory of Phred the Shed

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Thu Jan 19 20:45:15 PST 2006

We will be performing an inventory of Phred the Shed on Sunday,
January 29th.  We don't need more than six people, but if you want to
come out and enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow Namron kinsmen,
then by all means join us.  We will be starting at 1 p.m. and
hopefully be done not too late thereafter.

We will also be holding a sealed auction for several tables (number
to be decided) on the first populace of February (Feb. 1).  There is
no limit to the number of bids per person, but each individual sealed
bid will be for one table.  We will distribute the tables to the
highest bidder first and work our way down.  If you want further
details on the inventory or the sealed auction, please contact me at
either this email address or via phone at 816-3876.

Note:  At populace, it was mentioned that Sunday, Jan. 29th was
Superbowl Sunday.  Sunday, Jan. 29th is NOT Superbowl Sunday.  The
Superbowl will be held on Sunday, February 5th (see http://
www.nfl.com/schedules#post for confirmation).  Therefore your pre
(and post) game parties are safe.

---