[Namron] Baronial Selection

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 20:05:25 PDT 2006

For those of us that were not able to make populace, would someone kindly
list the cadidates?

Thank you
Sæmundr the Pure

On 7/19/06, Gilyan Clonmacnoise <gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com> wrote:

>  At the end of King's Round Table on Saturday, July 15, the Kingdom
> Seneschal, Duchess Julia, and I were informed that there were seven
> candidates for the baronial seat in Namron. Contessa Vanessa was one of
> them. You are correct in that her intention to run for the baronial seat was
> not announced to the populace before the deadline, but it was announced to
> the Crown and she also met with them. At this point, Vanessa is playing
> "catch-up" to the rest of the candidates, which is why she is now announcing
> her intention to the populace.
>
> I hope this clears things up a bit. Please contact myself or Duchess Julia
> if you have any questions.
>
> HL Gilyan Clonmacnoise
> Northern Regional Seneschal
>

>  On 7/19/06, Chass Brown < chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
>
> > Isn't it past the due date to announce that?
>
> Chass Brown A.K.A.
> Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
> Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
> Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the
> RedShark. Muddeler of Mead

Luke 22:  (46)"Why are you sleeping?" he asked them. "Get up and pray so
that you will not fall into temptation."

Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo