[Namron] Ride back to Norman from Regional Fighter Practice?

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 13:50:57 PDT 2006

Is there someone going to Regional Fighter practice that could give a  young man a ride back to Norman?  My son is going to visit his dad  in Sand Springs this weekend.  His father has offered to take him  to SCA practices, etc., but would like to have someone who is already  coming back to Norman from Stillwater bring Dean home.

  Please let me know as soon as you can.  I know with the heat, some  are begging off.  I need to know whether to send Armor with the  boy or not.

  Thanks for your help.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra