[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 3, Issue 38

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 08:14:54 PDT 2006

 Message: 3
 Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:22:33 -0500
 From: "Lord Pooky" <lord_pooky at hotmail.com>
 Subject: [Namron] Monthly Public Minster of
 Children's Report for the
 	Loving Barony of Namron
 To: "Namron" <namron at ansteorra.org>

 Greetings unto The Loving Baron of Namron from your
 Minister of Children,

 " Hi Everybody! " I have a few projects and I really
 need some assistance. I am looking for people who
 would be capable and loving enough to sometime in
 the next year or two take a half or a full hour out
 an event you would be attending to teach a class to
 children.
 Some ideas you might be willing to consider are:>

  My good friend, Lord Pooky (the PookMeister),

  Although I am not of Namron, it strikes me as one of
the BEST uses of my time to assist you in teaching the
next generation of SCAdians.
  I consider myself qualified to do an introductory
coursen any of the following areas, and could, with a
bit of advance notice, prepare a lesson guide to teach
from, that would be available for others to use in the
future.

Subjects:
Bardic
Heraldry
Courtly Graces
general sca knowledge
camping skills( if  someone has flint and steel they
would loan me, I'll teach period firestarting)
 I also have some skill at cooking.

  It is the avowed mission of our Royal Navy to assist
when and where we can, to wit, let me know if I can be
of assistance, and we will balance schedules.
  My attendence plans are:
  Battle of the Runnen/Academy of the Bow
  Weisenfeuer Baronial Games
  Namron Protectorate

  In service, I am and remain, Your good friend,
  Lord high Admiral Robert Haddock, CinC ARN