[Namron] off topic

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 25 08:26:45 PDT 2006

Sorry if I offend anyone with this post. I just want to get the word out. There will be SCA useful items in the sale as well as mundane items.

  I am having a garage sale this weekend but will be putting the bigger
items out during the week while I price. I am in NE Norman.

Nothing over 20$ I want this stuff gone so feel free to make offers.

Here are some of the items I have a lot more so just ask if looking
for something.
Thanks for looking.

  kitchen table with 6 chairs and two leaves, formica topped 20$

womens clothes size 20 some 22 50cent to 1$ a piece

wood bench painted green 2$

wood scarecrow (peice of plywood cutout and painted like a scarecrow)
$5

endtable 5$

girls scooter metal frame with small bike tire purple color 8$

tv stand on wheels-black 5$

6ft long folding table 5$

free standing shelf that sits over a sink 3$

white plastic square 3 shelf 3$

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc