[Namron] All work and no play, makes Pooky a ~ unique individual

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:11:09 PDT 2006

 Silly boy.  That's just the Service component of the Society that you're feeling... Care,Bubba

The work can be hard, but so can the play. --Lord Pooky

To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness. --John Dewey

There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something. --Henry Ford

Ya gots to work with what you gots to work with. --Stevie Wonder

To reiterate:
The work can be hard, but so can the play. --Lord Pooky

Love,
Very silly boy

P.s. I remember THE event in the last 18 years I went to, to specifically have "fun".
Bordermarch '05. Anyone in House Wolfstar will be happy to tell you how much fun I had.

Twas' umm... legendary.
Right Rat.?.Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:21:11 -0400From: fitzbubba at gmail.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Teachers, Badges, Sashes, and Scrolls