[Namron] Berries

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Jul 6 08:45:17 PDT 2006

Quoting "Foster, Shadow (HSC)" <Shadow-Foster at ouhsc.edu>:

> Since the blackberry crop has been so dismal this year, I was thinking
> of contacting some friends back home in Oregon and having some shipped
> out here.  Would anyone else be interested in getting some?  For those
> who don't know, Oregon blackberries' average size is your thumb from the
> last knuckle to the fingertip.  The crop isn't quite ready yet, so now
> would be the time to place orders....
>
> Shadow of Skorragardr

Shadow:

Herr-Domr Damon Hroarson does a yearly order of frozen fruits and berries for
winemaking, and I believe he mentioned it at the most recent Northkeep populace
as being That Time. If I remember correctly, the items come in 30 lb boxes,
flash frozen for freshness.  If that meets your need, you might want to contact
Damon...

Hope that helps,

In service to the North where the Black Star shines the brightest,

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya