[Namron] Berries

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 09:33:59 PDT 2006

Hello Shadow of Skorragardr,

Can you get prices? I might be interested. I wish I knew how to turn them into a flavored alcohol. I have friends, maybe they could help educate ME or process them.

Thank you,
Lord Pooky of Namron

.Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:33:41 -0500From: Shadow-Foster at ouhsc.eduTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: [Namron] Berries

Since the blackberry crop has been so dismal this year, I was thinking of contacting some friends back home in Oregon and having some shipped out here.  Would anyone else be interested in getting some?  For those who don’t know, Oregon blackberries’ average size is your thumb from the last knuckle to the fingertip.  The crop isn’t quite ready yet, so now would be the time to place orders….
Shadow of Skorragardr