[Namron] Will work for Cloth (to fit)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 08:02:53 PDT 2006

Hug Hugs,

I've been looking into styles yes as for the shape of the things Boy/Girl scout style. As to Length I don't have any kids to measure them off of... I might be able to borrow a niece and a couple nephews ( I have a sister and I'm an uncle... Who woulda thunk it) to see what lengths I can assign to what age. Lady Isobel has done some looking into the sash plan and thinks trigger cloth is durable. The are suposed to be a black sash with yellow trim and as I undersdtand it if you put black trim on a bigger piece of yellow the yellow will peek out from the edges and look correct. At this point in the season I'd be giddy to get them made in any black cloth edged in an Ansteorran yellow.

I'm looking at needing 30 ish sashes, 150ish badges, and 120 More scrolls next weekend for the Battle of Runnen/Archery event. Then the same minus leftovers for Protectorate while using what we learn at R/A to perfect our techniques for Protectorate so we can make everything there as close to perfect as possible. Oy...

I have many good friends who have offered to teach a class. I am very grateful and looking for more willing people.

Katherine atte Unicorn I think said she has a computer that'll digitize badge designs That'd be a huge help! That I here is the most expensive part of that process, or I can Paint the badges (not as pretty), or I can potato/ rubber / wood stamp the badges (bordering on poo..).

Hmm ... Hmmm... HMMM...

Thanks for wanting to help! Isobel is pro-active on the concept of sashes too and all that are made will be used. I recompense the costs of supplies and love you forever for helping.

Thank you,
Pooky - MoC, that'd be ME
.Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:21:54 -0500From: mrsjacq at gmail.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Will work for Cloth (to fit)
Do you have any dimensoins or colors in mind for sahes for the smalls? Are you thinking of somthind like the scouts wear?
Monica