[Namron] New baby happiness

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:15:53 PDT 2006

Happy Day oh Happy DAY ! ! !

It pleases ME well to hear the two of you have brought life into this world!

Syr Owen with your ability to lead and shepherd Men through life and through the arts of self improvement, I have complete confidence your new child will be afforded the best guidance a parent has to offer.

Genevria with your willingness and talent to support and care for such a Man as Owen taking into account his multitude of endeavors, while raising a family, maintaining a home, and assisting in many ways within our community, I feel this certainly bodes well to the quality of care for which your newest child will receive!

Thank you for everything you do, for everything you have done, and for everything you are.
My blessings be upon you and yours!

Your friend,
Pooky

 Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"