[Namron] Directions to FIRE IN THE SKY @ BJORNSSTEAD

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 14:49:49 PDT 2006

For those of you who'll be making their first trip to
Bjornsstead on the 1st, here are directions:

take I 35 south to Hwy 19 (Purcell Maysville
Exit). Take 19 south towards Maysville. You now have
2 options...

Option 1: Buying Fireworks from my church

When you get to Maysville Turn west on H74 and go just
past the outskirts of town to the top of a hill. You
will have just passed a big red ag barn with a Large
US Flag on the right side of the road. Right accross
from the ag barn is our church. It's a big metal
building, cream and blue colored. The fireworks stand
is right out front. After you get your fireworks get
back on 74 and go east back to the 19 & 74
intersection. Proceed with directions from OPTION 2.

Option 2: NOT BUYING FIREWORKS

At the intersection of 19 & 74, continue south on 19
apx. 3 miles to E1550 Rd. There's not a road marker
so look for a white frame farmhouse on the east side
of the hwy and a brick house on the west side. Near
the brick house is a telephone pole with a cowboy boot
nailed to it along with a small narrow sign reading
"Bjornsstead" in runic script. Turn west there and
proceed down that road about 2 3/4 miles. Our house
is the rock house on the north side of the road with
the US Flag in the front yard and the big silver barn.

If you get lost here are our "digits"

House: 405-867-5709
Cell: Sami 405-249-3990
Bjorn 405-249-3989

Hopefully that will get you there.

Hope to see you there!  Remember to bring bug spray,
fireworks, food, and fun!  Ya'll might want to bring
extra seating (your favorite camp chair is a good
idea) and extra awnings for shade is good too.

Love N stuff

Sami

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>