[Namron] Fwd: [TY] Fwd: IMPORTANT! Endangered SCAdian teen

Tausha Walker rentausha at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 05:41:46 PDT 2006

I haven't seen this come across these lists yet but it's important enough to send on.

Karen <grainne_chormaic at yahoo.com> wrote:  To: Tavern Yard <meridian-ty at yahoogroups.com>,
  sca_maids_and_valets at yahoogroups.com
From: Karen <grainne_chormaic at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 03:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [TY] Fwd:  IMPORTANT! Endangered SCAdian teen

  grainne_chormaic <grainne_chormaic at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 00:37:15 -0000
  From: "grainne_chormaic" <grainne_chormaic at yahoo.com>
  To: grainne_chormaic at yahoo.com
  Subject: Fwd:  IMPORTANT! Endangered SCAdian teen

  --- In scasingles at yahoogroups.com, "Judith Hill"  wrote:

  I received this from my SCA-AEthelmearc list, please forward as
  needed. This is a SCAdian teenager. Please check the links and pass it
  on! Atenveldt,Ansteorra, and Outlands members please take note!
  This is NO hoax... this is MY daughter. Many of you know me and the
  lists I've sent this to are the only one's I could think of. I am on
  my way to the sheriff's office so they can disect my computer and
  maybe crack her yahoo codes and see who she's been chatting with and such.

  MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING

  http://www.marjoriejones.com/staci/missingx.html

  PLEASE FORWARD TO THIS TO ANYONE YOU CAN! OTHER LISTS, FRIENDS,
  FAMILY. SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS AND SHE COULD BE IN
  DANGER! PLEASE PASS THIS ON!

  YIS
  Gillian
  Chronicler, Canton of Angels Keep
  Barony of Delftwood
  Well-behaved Women *NEVER* make history!

  --- End forwarded message ---

  "It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."  (Emiliano Zappata)

                __._,_.___                                          Messages in this topic         (1)                                                  Reply           (via web post)            |                         Start a new topic
                                     Messages                |    Files                |    Photos                |    Links                          |    Polls                |    Members                |    Calendar

        You are receiving Individual Emails                   Change Delivery Settings
                    Visit Your Group          |                  Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use       |                  Unsubscribe

                                                                   We Made Changes
            Your Yahoo! Groups email is all new.
            Learn More

            Share Feedback

                                  Recent Activity

            2
        New Members

            10
        New Photos

                        Visit Your Group

   Living history
   Used car history
   Vehicle history

       .

In Service I remain,
H L Celeste Alinor Courtenay de Montmorency
mka Tausha Walker