[Namron] rumours and innuendo

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 08:21:38 PDT 2006

Halldor,

You'll be pleased to know that I have no idea what
you're talking about.  I'm sorry that whatever is
happening is upsetting you enough to withdraw.  I hope
that things get cleared up and that we see the return
of that Mad Jester we've all come to know and love.

I'll keep you, and whatever this situation is, in my
prayers.  I don't need to know any details.  I just
offer prayers and encouragement.  Come out to
Bjornsstead on the 4th and blow something up if we're
clear of a fire ban, or, eat till YOU blow up if the
fire ban is back in place.

Take care

Sami & Bjorn

--- bobby harlow <ironstorm34 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>    lovely the rumor mill is at it again.if you have
> a problem with me
> personally,or think i may have done something to
> wrong you.by all means ask
> me,confront me,email me,whatever.do not be a coward
> and rely on others to
> hand your rumour,innuendo,and yes,even outright lies
> to me through the
> grapevine.
>   i have all but quit playing in skorragargdr
> because of these same
> things,in the hopes that they would not become an
> issue.but since they
> have,i am back.wanna talk smack about me?here's your
> chance to do it to my
> face.i cant wait to see who has or has not cajones
> enough to say some of
> these things i have heard to my face.if you dont,and
> you KNOW who you are,i
> name you coward forevermore.chew on that for a
> while.
>                                            Halldor
> the Irritated

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.