[Namron] Samarrah's Fabric

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 08:38:49 PDT 2006

Hey Ethel, (get it...Lucy and Ethel...you are much
better looking though)
No, she hasn't dropped it off yet but I will call her
about it today...I also have questions for her on the
wood class being held at my house. You coming?? Would
love to have you...I will personally kick Madi outta
her room for you to have a full size bed to sleep
in...since she doesn't want to sleep in it anyway ;->

Lucy..beloved of Nicu the Heartles...couldn't figure
out any way to shorten his name more...maybe Ni Ni we
are the knights of Ni...or is that the wrong spelling
;->

Message: 9