[Namron] Samarrah's Fabric

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 15:02:56 PDT 2006

What wood class?  Hunh?
--- Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey Ethel, (get it...Lucy and Ethel...you are much
> better looking though)
> No, she hasn't dropped it off yet but I will call
> her
> about it today...I also have questions for her on
> the
> wood class being held at my house. You coming??
> Would
> love to have you...I will personally kick Madi outta
> her room for you to have a full size bed to sleep
> in...since she doesn't want to sleep in it anyway
> ;->
>
> Lucy..beloved of Nicu the Heartles...couldn't figure
> out any way to shorten his name more...maybe Ni Ni
> we
> are the knights of Ni...or is that the wrong
> spelling
> ;->

> Message: 9
> Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 05:47:10 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Samarrah bint Annaan
> <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Namron] Spang fabric
> To: Barony of Namron <namron at lists.ansteorra.org>
>
> Hey Lucy (get it...lol)
>
> Did Fayidah drop off some fabric for me at your
> place?
>  Isabeaux was supposed to have returned some of my
> fabric to her (to get it to me) and I asked her to
> drop it at your place.  If it got there, can you
> bring
> it when you come for the fireworks n stuff?
>
> Luv & all that
>
> Samikins

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.