[Namron] Home from the hospital

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Jun 9 19:08:41 PDT 2006

Well we are back. The surgery went better than they thought it could.
They didn’t have to do valve replacement but did a valve repair. The
aorta valve was leaking so the sewed it shut a little and it slowed the
leaking down to less than the valve replacement would have. They removed
all the tubes but the drain and the iv, and had him in a wheelchair
making him get out and about in the hospital. He will be there until
next week, and will be out of the ICU tomorrow. We are wiped... no
sleeping does that. Thanks all for the pos thoughts and prayers. MY
Hashika Maleah would you please email me offlist.

Always in service of the Barony and Ansteorra

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead - Titeled Brewer Namron 2006