[Namron] Dish and question

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 17:50:05 PDT 2006

I was at Pop meeting and STILL didn't think to get my dish from  you.  Duh!  We need to hook up and have me get it from you  sometime.

  On a slightly different note. . . as you know Master Michael and I are  putting in for the positions of Baron and Baroness.  We have been  told that we need to have an entourage together as if we had been  selected ahead of time.

  One of the goals Mike and I have for the Barony is to be more inclusve  of the children in SCA activities -- more than classes and MOC  activities.  Along that line, we would like to invite Alan (I  don't know his SCA name if he has one) to be a Jr. Baronial  Guard.  He impressed Mike and I at the showing of Joe's movie and  we think he would do a wonderful job.

  Please let us know your thoughts.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra