[Namron] Dish and question

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 20:55:20 PDT 2006

Thanks, Bubba for letting me know.

  My apologies for the bandwidth, although it was announced at populace  that we were putting in our application for the Baronial Succession.

  I guess I let one cat out of the bag about our views for the  future.  If you have any questions about that for Mike and I,  please let us know - OFF LIST.

  Annabelle had my dish and that email was meant for her, but there really wasn't anything to hide.

  Again, my apologies for the bandwidth.

  Lady Isobel

Care, Bubba

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra