[Namron] Posted for Lady Brenna

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 21:46:10 PST 2006

  The Barony of Weisenfeur is putting together a calendar featuring
  the Male cooks of northern Ansteorra entitled "Where's the Beef "
  or "Never Trust a Skinny Cook"
  If  we don't have enough male cooks. We may need our lovely lady
  cooks as well. Other wise a lady's issue will follow.

  If you are interested  we will be arranging a photo shoot or if you
  have a photo of yourself in garb cooking
  you can submit it , also give us the top three chooses for the month
  you would like to be in ,
  and send it to
  Lord Ian MacEwan at  bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com

  or