[Namron] Pooky Pic's ~~ Who? You! Mine Please.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:36:12 PST 2006

Always nice to type at those I care about,

I am Very (emphasis) VERY interested in getting a copy of any pictures of ME
You might have of ME.
I'd be gleeful to spend money on getting cop[ies made of what you have, so
you and I could have them.

This is bordering on a Moral Imperative so please consider you willingness
and acquiesce any reservations you might have concerning feasibility.

Hugs and thank you It'd mean a lot to ME.
PookMan

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"