[Namron] Scrolls and such

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 16:58:24 PST 2006

Mistress Stacia -
  I was just checking, since I know most of the other kingdoms have this option. It just seems that it would make things easier. Since as we all know an award is nothing more then a piece of paper, unless it is announced in the Black Star, and added to the order of precedence for the Kingdom. (And for this to happen, one must be given the award so the herald may do the following.) However, thank you so much for your explanation.
  Lady Susannah

sandra goodrich <tgnst at swbell.net> wrote:
    The printing of official kingdom 'charters' is restricted, HL Anya is our current Regional Scribe and you may request charters to be painted from her, You may find the current Kingdom charter and scroll texts on the Kingdom website if you are interested in doing original works, I don'y know who is in charge of the printing of baronial honors charters, but they should be able to get blanks for painting to you, There are approved texts for the baronial honors and awards if you want to do original work, mind that TE's arrange for and assign any Storm or Krigshild scrolls befor they are given...
  Anyone can make arrangeents for a scroll to be made for any award listed in the order of prescedence, Peers and Royal Family generaly make private arrangements for thier scrolls....
  Anyone may do original scroll work, provided they use an appropriate text, and arrange for the signatures to be done...'Stacia

Susan Campbell <arspudsmom at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Going under the preface that the only dumb question is the one not asked, Do we have place where we can run off scroll blanks?? Not only kingdom, but baronial also??  If not, could we put it up on the baronial website?? Enquiring minds want to know
  Lady Susannah Blackthorne