[Namron] Scrolls and such

Jennene mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Mar 7 23:39:05 PST 2006

On Mar 7, 2006, at 4:19 PM, Susan Campbell wrote:

> Going under the preface that the only dumb question is the one not
> asked, Do we have place where we can run off scroll blanks?? Not
> only kingdom, but baronial also??  If not, could we put it up on
> the baronial website?? Enquiring minds want to know
> Lady Susannah Blackthorne

I'm sorry that I just got to my email. Over the past 2 days I have
been working 14 hour days at SWA. (I sometimes work a large block of
hours so I can have a large block of days off.

Many thanks to Mistress Stacia for answering this question.

The Scribes have been in the process of selecting new paper to use
for the charters. (From what I understand the card stock that some of
the newer scrolls were done were not dealing well in the southern
humidity) Ms. Hillary, who has taken on the position of Sable Scroll
is in the process of getting paper, the masters digitized and
cataloged.) I do now have the northern collection with my set of
masters (that might need to be updated I am still finding my feet).
Any body wanting scrolls to paint, feel free to contact me. The
scrolls that are turned back ro me after painting, the are turned
over to the Sable Scroll (on the baronial level, they are turned over
to the Baron/baroness and Herald. These are the appropriate parties
who hand them to the recipients. Anybody wish to have scrolls to
paint please contact me or come on Wednesdays.

The process of getting the charters is in the process of renvamping.
Mistress Hillary really has got it together. As I continue to find me
feet in my new job I will have more to say. (especially after working
28 hours the past 2 days on 4 hours of sleep. ) Anybody wanting more
information please feel free to come to charter painting or email and/
or call me. I do work very odd hours.

Off to sleep.....

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Norhern Regional Scribe