[Namron] ME @ Medfair

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 13:58:35 PST 2006

>are we havin some kind of problem getting emails?  i still dont see a
>message i posted today

* Hotmail smokes turnips... I can go 4 days between something sent and
something received. I might be blaming hotmail for another problem that
exists.

>I believe it will really add to the atmosphere of our encampment if we have
>our heralds strolling the lanes surrounding our area announcing activities,
>such as fighting or dancing demos.  Plus if we have a herald to announce
>the fighters, that will draw the spectators into the spirit of the
>fighting.  Remember, the more folks that come through our encampment, the
>more potential recruits we have, not to mention the more fun we have as
>well.

* If I'm not too busy on diaper patrol I'd love to be big voiced. I think it
was last year I haralded for 5-15 minutes and got air time on TV.

Lemmee know,
Pook

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"