[Namron] GP Pavillion Update-Med Fair

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 13 14:36:39 PST 2006

Wolfgang back again (with belly full of Fried Alligator Tail I ate at a great place in Steppes called Gator's where you can sit on an Alligator Bench) with an update on our GP Poles and Rigging.

I was out of town last weekend, but Richard picked up the 2 completed "raw" pole sets and with help from HL Anya and Lord Thomas nearly completed the finishing.  One set needs final painting, and I am off to Metal Supermarket Tuesday to pull the round stock to make the pins that hold the canvas to the wall poles.  The last group of tensioners need to have rope attached and the sets should be good to go.

We do need to make some minor repairs to a couple pieces on the old "Black Set," but since that set will go in one of the "non-public" Pavillions, there's no critical rush to get that done by Med Fair.

If you have any questions about Med Fair, please fire me an e-mail or give me a ring, 405.360.4150.

In Service
Herr Wolfgang

"Air Namron Flight 2, the Golden StratoDragon nonstop service to the Nordic Lands, is now ready for passenger boarding on the Red Pavillion.  All aboard please!"