[Namron] Namron's Castle Wall/ A Call For Painters

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 06:03:19 PST 2006

ME ME ME!!!! I've done this before and may actually
have some paint left!!!! (Maysville Prom, 2004)

I have pictures too if you'd like to see my
handiwork....

--- variglog at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> The Barony has received a generous donation to build
> a Castle Wall we can use for fighter demos and as a
> nice backdrop for other events.  Who knows, in the
> future it can perhaps be expanded upon (remember
> when you got your first set of Legos or starter
> Erector set?)
>
> To keep it simple and cost effective, I have
> designed a 2 part wall, each section being 12 feet
> long and 8 feet high.  They can be set with a space
> in between to serve as a "gate."  Construction is
> exterior plywood facing supported by large
> triangular uprights on the back.  And everything is
> designed to be broken down for easier transport and
> storage
>
> Today, I began building the uprights, which are the
> "working side" of the wall the public won't see.
>
> But very soon I will need help in prepping/painting,
> specifically artisans who can turn that plywood (it
> will be primed grey) into a beautiful stone facade,
> maybe complete with a couple windows and  some vines
> growing up the "grout work.
>
> I plan to work again Sunday, weather permitting and
> off and on next week.  So please, if you would like
> to help, or just come by for a look, let me know.
>
> I can be reached at 360.4150
>
> In Service
> Herr Wolfgang>

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>