[Namron] Blackberries and the future

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 17:32:39 PDT 2006

I'd like to bring 4 people with ME to pick blackberries. Please Lemmee know
if that would be ok and when.

Thank you,
Pooky

Fortunately for the band width MY email access has decreased. While MY
computer feels verclempt go ahead and talk amongst yourselves.

I'll give you a topic:

What needs to be done today to make protectorate XXX the best event ever?

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"