[Namron] Blackberries and the future

scott melton darius67 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 16 17:48:38 PDT 2006

hello pooky,
          so far i got myself and 3 others, ill be taking a trip out to the
land in about 2 weeks to check and see how they are coming. If we get a
decent crop i think there should be enough for 8 people to all get a good
amount. I know of a least 3 areas on the land that have good plants, i have
not been on all the property when i go hunting so there may be more, ive
never wanted to put my scent down in to many paths because of the deer, but
being off season it wont matter, and ill explore.
                                                                 darius