[Namron] Some word fame for one of yours

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 11:41:39 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Barony of Namron,

  I wish for all to know that the Event Stewards of Eldern XXVIII have a heart full of thanks for one of yours. Lord Pookie was more than willing to be our camp herald this last weekend. Not once did we not turn looking for someone to herald the camp and he was not there. Even the wake up call on saturday was made "with a song in his heart"

  Pooky, we love you.

  Lady Muirenn inghean Chonaill

"Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've
been but also where you're going.  Life is not a race, but a journey to
be savored each step of the way."