[Namron] Practicin' with Tribe

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 13:17:59 PDT 2006

*snag
It has been officially handed to me to officially tell you all, Tribe is
holding
archery on mondays starting at 6pm and then shortly after then is the
fighter
practice. generally around 730ish or dark whichever we see fit to begin. If
you
consider yourself Tribe, have ever been called Tribe, or wish to become one
with
Tribe then get to Ace's on monday. if you dont belong to any of the afore
mentioned categories and just wish to fling arrows or learn to beat, or for
those of you already skilled that wish to just beat, come on out.
*

CooOOooOOoOOOolll,

I'm glad Tribe is gonna do this again!
I've always had a great time out there. I'll try to make it a regular thing
and show MY Happy SELF up on Mondays.

C U there to learn to Smack Down and Aim Well,
Pook

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"