[Namron] Loaner garb

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Fri May 12 16:19:34 PDT 2006

Isobel,
    Just off the top of my head here is a list of people who are known for sewing in the barony and their areas of interest or expertise. Please remember, these are only the things I know that they do. Each and everyone probably will say, I can do X why didn't she include that, well part of what this e-mail is for is to joggle them to say, "Hey, I do X as well." If I forget anyone, it's simply that I just didn't think of them right off the bat, you'll have to forgive my brain that just woke up after a night shift. Those of you that I leave out, PLEASE, pipe up and tell us what you do.

Baroness Gwyneth--Italian Ren, early period anything, gentlemen's Tudor/Elizabethan,banners, crosstitch, embroidery
She sews for a living and her rates are extremely reasonable

Etienett--German ren, basic anything, banners
She has done commission work in the past and again her rates are very reasonable

Meraud--Early Irish, basic tunics, children's clothing, PAVILIONS,banners
She has helped several people in the past, don't know if she charges or barters or etc.

Alix--Byzantine, embroidery, basic clothing
Unsure if she is currently taking commissions

Stacia--Early Norse, embroidery
Unsure if she is currently taking commissions

Marguerite--Italian Ren, teaches beginning sewing, embroidery, crosstitch
Again, not sure if or what she charges or barters

Anya--Elizabethan (male and female), Italian Ren, some German, hats, underpinnings
She has been known to take commissions in the past, unsure of rates

Maleah--Middle Eastern, Italian Ren, Tudor and Elizabethan, children's clothing, crosstitch, basic embroidery, beading, crochet, knitting
Not actively taking commissions for sewing at this time except for small projects but willing to teach

I know I have not covered everything. So, come on folks, pipe up and let our newcomers know what you are willing to share, teach or make

Maleah