[Namron] Loaner garb

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 14:04:30 PDT 2006

I made my own Tudor, but don't think I'm ready to do
that for hire yet.  However, I can throw together a
T-Tunic pretty well and would be willing to help with
that.  If the person supplies the material,
measurements, thread and embelishments I'd make the
t-tunic for about $10.00 if that sounds fair.