[Namron] Loaner garb

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 16:15:05 PDT 2006

Aaah!  That explains it!  I was there with garb for your lady  friend.  Don't feel bad, I took that opportunity to organize and  catalogue the garb so we know what we have and can have people check it  out -- kind of like a library book.  Please give me a call if you  still need garb for your lady friend and we will hook up and have her  try on items.

  Lady Isobel
  Deputy Hospitaler
  405-364-0270.

Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:  My apologies to those who were expecting me at the park  today.  My car broke down and I ended up replacing my water pump  instead.  =(

  Sæmundr

  On 5/14/06, BardessOfTheSted at aol.com <BardessOfTheSted at aol.com  > wrote:        With the project I have going on with the list field pennants, I  can't do sewing for hire, but I have plently of time for hand  embroidery!  If anyone wants something done, or needs to be shown  something, I'd be more than happy to help!

  Ailis Mareoun Haddock
  405-301-4257 Cell

Luke 5:  (31) Jesus  answered them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.  (32) I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at:   http://www.soundclick.com/geoo   _______________________________________________

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra