[Namron] Loaner garb

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 23:27:39 PDT 2006

Ya know it's so funny to see the garb I made many
years ago still being used as loaner garb.

I'm glad to know it's being put to good use.

Annais

--- Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Aaah!  That explains it!  I was there with garb for
> your lady  friend.  Don't feel bad, I took that
> opportunity to organize and  catalogue the garb so
> we know what we have and can have people check it
> out -- kind of like a library book.  Please give me
> a call if you  still need garb for your lady friend
> and we will hook up and have her  try on items.
>
>   Lady Isobel
>   Deputy Hospitaler
>   405-364-0270.
>
> Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:  My
> apologies to those who were expecting me at the park
>  today.  My car broke down and I ended up replacing
> my water pump  instead.  =(
>

>   Sæmundr
>

>   On 5/14/06, BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
> <BardessOfTheSted at aol.com  > wrote:        With the
> project I have going on with the list field
> pennants, I  can't do sewing for hire, but I have
> plently of time for hand  embroidery!  If anyone
> wants something done, or needs to be shown
> something, I'd be more than happy to help!
>
>   Ailis Mareoun Haddock
>   405-301-4257 Cell

> --
> Luke 5:  (31) Jesus  answered them, "It is not the
> healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.  (32) I
> have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to
> repentance."
>
> Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at:
> http://www.soundclick.com/geoo
>

> Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
> Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
> Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis,
> Kingdom of Ansteorra

Hugs,

Annais

.....random thought......
Carol Channing doing Ethel Merman doing Gilbert and Sullivan doing Simon doing Garfunkel
...now playing at the adult movies

....did you go straight to claymation with soundtrack?....