[Namron] Documentary review

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 18:58:56 PDT 2006

There are MANY people you know, that you will find in
this film.  Some old, some new, all willing to share
knowledge of the SCA.

It discusses our structure, as Kingdom and smaller
groups.

It showed our efforts for Medieval Faire very well.

It shows our differing personalities and how we work
together and apart-to bring every thing all together.
Albeit, Joe couldn't be everywhere filming everything,
he did a good job in covering most, if not all, of the
aspects of the SCA.

Joe even filmed the fair after everyone went home and
only the vendors remained.  He got up at "OH
GOD!"-thirty to set up and film.

Just my thunking,

Annais

Hugs,

Annais

.....random thought......
Carol Channing doing Ethel Merman doing Gilbert and Sullivan doing Simon doing Garfunkel
...now playing at the adult movies

....did you go straight to claymation with soundtrack?....