[Namron] Populace meeting notes

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 08:43:30 PDT 2006

Hey, not a problem.  I've felt for awhile that this
was something that needed to be done.

As an FYI, I will not be making the first of the month
pop meetings for June and July.  If I get notes from
people I will compile them and post, unless others
would like to post their own notes.

Annais

--- Lee McGoodwin <etienett at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Annais for doing this.  I can't get to
> many
> meetings because fo my work schedule, so I apprecite
> the notes.
>
> Etienett

Hugs,

Annais

.....random thought......
Carol Channing doing Ethel Merman doing Gilbert and Sullivan doing Simon doing Garfunkel
...now playing at the adult movies

....did you go straight to claymation with soundtrack?....