[Namron] Me being a lout.

scott melton darius67 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 8 10:53:11 PDT 2006

my dear pooky,
   if wanting others(me), to hold to a higher standard is a bad thing, then
please continue to be bad. I would not want a pooky other than the way you
are(awesome). I think you want the dream to be a grand dream, and I see
nothing wrong with that. If we all only had a little more pooky in us the
world would be a better place. If others feel like you push them to be more
and dont like it, maybe its because deep down they know your right. We
should all, allways try to be more and live to a higher standard. I want to
thank you for being the pooky you are and please dont change for others that
cant(wont) try to live the GRAND dream.

                                          luv ya pooky
                                                Darius