[Namron] Me being a lout.

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 11:35:24 PDT 2006

Pooky...

Hunh?  What's up?  Is this something in general or
directed to me?  Were you thinking I was upset with
your for some reason?  From whence does this come?

If it helps, we are cool.  No worries.  Just wondering
what's going on.

Sami

--- Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

> It seems like EVERY conversation we have and
> everything we do, I am pigeon
> holing you into being something other then yourself,
> and that isn't
> respecting you the way I want to. I'm going to
> modify that/those behaviors
> of mine.
>
> I want you to be comfortable with me. I don't want
> someone who has to live
> up to MY aspirations and not being permitted to be
> herself. If that's all
> I'd let you do I'd be something of a scoundrel and a
> cad and a controller
> instead of a partner.
>
> I want to do better by you.
>
> Pook
>

> Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa
> Pookie's Plentifully
> Pleasurable emPorium!!!
> Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of
> Empathy and Learning
> Center of Loving Thought!!!
> Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates
> THE~DREAM"

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>