[Namron] OT: It just occured to me....

Nico Cinocco cnicocinocco at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 23:45:29 PST 2006

While reading all the various messages with knowledge of programs in Oklahoma,
made me realize that someone around here might just know of some resources that
I can use for my mother.

She is 70 and forced to use a walker by severe arthritis. Having moved to
Oklahoma only a few months ago, she knows few people here and is not
particularly SCA-minded. I have not had time to do the proper research on what
might be available to her, but would ask that any and all gentles might contact
me off-list/ privately with contacts or programs that would help her get out of
the house and/or to social programs. The few things that we have identified
seem to be not working out so far so I am certainly hoping this missive finds
that good gentle that already jumped these hurdles.

Ld. Niku ho Choriskardia
mka Nico Cinocco