[Namron] OH Boffer, where art thou?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 09:54:00 PST 2006

*snip
Pooky,

I need to get my cousin suited up and carded but he really wants to boffa. I
told Contessa I would get auth to Marshal but I dono when or where... It
will prolly be at least mid december or the start of Jan before I can do
much though.

Siobhan
*
tap ME on the glass circa mid december to remind ME.

I am wondering how would be the best way to know if events or fighter
practices or any other gathering would be including a boffer activity.

Is there a sca/ boffer/ email list? Are we too new on this push in the SCA
to have a contact system up and going? If not, where's it at?

Contessa Vanessa you got thoughts on MY new quest?

da Pook