[Namron] OH Boffer, where art thou?

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Tue Nov 14 14:50:31 PST 2006

Below is a link to the kingdom page for youth armored combat.  It includes a
link to an unofficial calendar.  This is also the place to review armor
requirements and other rules.

I am hoping that we are going to be including a  fighter practice for the
kids at the NR practice on the 26th.  I will post more when I know more, and
perhaps someone more officially connected with that will have some more
information to post.

I hope this is of some help.  http://youth-combat.ansteorra.org/

Genevria