[Namron] Some good news about the List and such...

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 18:41:07 PST 2006

Dear Baroness,

I have recently found out that because of your request to reread the days
posts, _____ ____ did reread the posts and decided that ___ glass and heart
would be less full if ___ were not to play or participate in the SCA.

A facet of THE~DREAM was mended with Your clear reasoning.

Thankfulness,
Pooky

Pseudo Heiku:

It is a good day