[Namron] Thank you for new comers meeting info

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 17:58:14 PST 2006

No, I lost the one you signed and need you to sign another.  Unfortunately, my PT has been scheduled on Populace nights.  Sigh.  That makes it difficult for me to get there to get your signature, Meraud's, and Sami's.  Plus, I have stuff to get from Sami as well.

Coordination will all work out.  It may be after turkey-day.

Isobel

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
Thank you very much dear Lady,

I lent your information to a new person from the Western Kingdom who has
just moved to our area.
I hope he contacts Us.
I haven't heard back from him yet.
I'll try to inveigle him again tomorrow.
I'm glad you're having these meetings for new folk, when they are available.

!!! I woke up in a panic recently. Do you still need ME to sign off on your
participation with the gentle giant play or did you tell ME you found the
form?

Please let ME know,

Your Beloved Gentle Giant (Jack was the scary one...)

>From: Isobel de Kirkbryde
>Subject: Re: [Namron] EEK! New comers meeting info - needed now!
>Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:52:18 -0800 (PST)
>
>Newcomer's Meeting is held the 2nd Monday night at 6:30 p.m. until 8:00
>p.m. at my house -- 429 Dakota St., Norman, OK 73069.
>
>Since attendance seems to be sporadic, a phone call to 364-0270 to let me
>know I need to stash projects out of the way is greatly appreciated.
>
>Isobel
>
>Lord Pooky  wrote:
>Eeek !
>
>If I had the newcomers meeting info in front of ME I might be able to snag
>new person.
>
>ZapittoME,
>Pook
>
>On the prowl

>Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
>Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
>Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
>Member of Clann Lochlan

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -   Calculate new house payment