[Namron] Christmas Celebration

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 08:49:10 PST 2006

Greetings all, and Happy Holidays!

The December Kuhneigen Pop meeting will be held Thursday, December 14th at 6:30 p.m. in the Maysville Public Library.  We would like to invite all parties interested in aiding the growth of our group to attend!  After the conclusion of this meeting we will have a pot luck Christmas dinner at the library.  All are welcome to join in!  Please bring  something good to share at our table, your feast gear, and your friendly conversation!

In lieu of a gift exchange, we will be accepting donations of canned goods/non perishable foods  for the local Mother's Club Christmas Food Drive for needy families in our area.

If you know of someone who does not have access to the internet, please be sure to alert them to this notice.

Peace and Goodwill To all Mankind,

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.
Get up to 5 free quotes.
Www2.nextag.com